Dear Everyone,

Letters form words. Words make sentences. Sentences build paragraphs. Paragraphs become letters.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Taco Tuesday

Dear Ethel's,

         I am writing you as a vegetarian who loves Taco Tuesdays; my friends and I have been attending Taco Tuesdays at your fine establishment since as long as I can remember. In the past, I have been happy to pay $1.50 extra for my tacos so that I can subsitute beans for meat. Unfortunately, due to your recent price increases, tacos are no longer a cheap treat for me to enjoy with my friends. Since the price of beans has doubled to $3, your tacos now cost me more than twice as much as they cost my carnivorous friends.
         On behalf of vegetarians everywhere, I beg of you, let there be some discount for substitution. I am not asking that you reduce the price of beans, but merely that there be some discount when customers replace meat with beans. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to the day when I can once again enjoy cheap bean-filled tacos with my friends.

With love,
Nicole Barker
Past President, Laurier Students for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

1 Correspondances:

Blogger Scott Purchase said...

You're a gentleman and a scholar sir.



Scottie

30/7/05 12:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home