Dear Everyone,

Letters form words. Words make sentences. Sentences build paragraphs. Paragraphs become letters.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Dear Ikea,

I have a great deal of stark, white furniture in my home now. Which is nice. And little round rugs. Which are also nice.

But I'm not made of money, goddamnit.

With this in mind, I hereby kindly request that you cease and desist stocking reasonably priced solutions to each and every one of my at-home furniture, decorating, and knick knack related needs.

Please build future Toronto-area locations either further from my apartment or considerably less easily accessible by public transit. Discontinuation of your free shuttle from the Leslie subway station to your North York store, for example, would help.

Those wee meatballs are great, though.

Hänsyslöst,
Greg

5 Correspondances:

Blogger onshi said...

Silly blogger mangled my ikea-speak. Ah, well.

24/9/05 9:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, me and Dustin are gonna come over to your place and cut you. Peace out.

-Corwin

24/9/05 10:49 pm  
Blogger onshi said...

I want to change my legal name to "Greg Smith: happens to thousands yearly". Can computers do that?

25/9/05 11:28 pm  
Blogger David Alexander said...

If computers could bring people back to life, would that be called computer re-animation?

26/9/05 12:25 am  
Blogger onshi said...

Um, duh.

26/9/05 6:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home