Dear Everyone,

Letters form words. Words make sentences. Sentences build paragraphs. Paragraphs become letters.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Dear Greg,

The blogosphere is coalescing around you.

Amy and Trevor offer you gifts of representation. In addition, WLUSU Campus Clubs refuses to recognize my Presidency of Laurier Activist New Democrats.

Finally, you are famous because of your second blog, while my second blog struggles to develop and maintain a trendy readership. Also, this photo reminded me of you. I might try to go to Grad School in Toronto so I can be cool like you and Liam.

With love,
Dave

5 Correspondances:

Blogger onshi said...

Oh neat, I relied heavily on citations of a piece by that program's director for a paper I wrote on housing policy last year.

I wish flickr weren't down, so I could see those photos.

Also, they refuse to recognize your presidency because of a secret plot I have hatched to lead the club-in-exile from my distant Toronto lair, high atop my apartment building. Full of ants. The people's ants, mind you.

26/9/05 6:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should come to my not so high top apartment. I have a good recipe for quick shortbread.

There are no ants, but there's a really bad ass spider that gets fatter every day. It has a big collection of tiny flies.

27/9/05 1:04 am  
Blogger David Alexander said...

Do the ants have equlity?

27/9/05 1:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will the real Greg L. Smith Please stand up?

Just curious....and I'm doing a great article on double lives...

Kitty

17/11/05 10:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg L. Smith,


Kitty

17/11/05 10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home