Dear Everyone,

Letters form words. Words make sentences. Sentences build paragraphs. Paragraphs become letters.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Dear mysterious newspaper thief,

I pay for a daily newspaper subscription because I wish to read my newspaper each day. If you must 'borrow'’ my paper for some reason, please leave a note saying so and then return it when you are finished.

When my paper goes 'missing' because someone borrowed and did not return it, and I report it so as to recieve a refund, the delivery person is unfairly blamed, may be disciplined and eventually even fired. In effect, you're stealing both my newspaper and someone's job security.

That'’s not fair!

Perhaps we could arrange to share both the cost and the benefit of my subscription?

In frustration,
Greg

0 Correspondances:

Post a Comment

<< Home